Since I have a new blog I thought I would include some statistics of my journey to date.
Today is the 28th week I have been doing Weight Watchers Online. I started on 14th September 2009. After a great start and losing nearly 10 kg in the first month I was quietly confident that this would be one of the most successful attempts I have ever had at weightloss. I've never done WW before unless you count the week or two that I borrowed my sisters old books about 7 years ago and lost probably not even a kilo. I had my third and fourth children in March last year (twins) and just before making the decision to start WW I stepped on the scales at my heaviest of nearly 140kg.
Weight today is 97.8kg a change of 40.9kg since starting.
I have lost...
30cm from my bust
30cm from my waist
23cm from my hips
14cm from my thigh
6cm from my arm
...in the last 28 weeks.
Was size 26, today I am a size 18.
will put up some pics as soon as I get some jobs done while the kids are sleeping :)
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

impressive stats!
ReplyDeleteBec what you have achieved in 28 weeks in nothing short of amazing - I know that you have worked extremely hard to get these results - well done mate - you are a star!!
ReplyDelete